Sunday, April 13, 2008

WELCOME!



In my first post, I'll pay tribute to the dress (see Liv Tyler on the right) I can't forget. The masterful use of bombshell red with naurple (navy/purple) and miky purples- BRILLIANT!


Check out my Baton Rouge find! A $28 version of Liv Tyler's 2004 SAG Marc Jacobs SAG gown. Def. with red lipstick. This vintage draping frock was floating in the entranceway of TIME WARP, 3001 Government St., Baton Rouge, LA 70806(225) 377-8550, a great stop for vintage treasures!


"Lipstick Necklace" Another Time Warp find!
Anne klein short vintage necklace. I love that it looks like little lip gloss testers.

2 comments:

lauren said...

naurple -- never heard that one before. I like it :)

cline said...

Great Paige! I know I will love checking back in time to time to fine tune my very dull fashion sense.